We strive to ensure that our Service Partners such provide excellent services to you. In order to do so effectively and efficiently, our appointment system that sets aside ample time for each class and ensures that the optimal number of members are present in each session.
“No-shows”, and late cancellations inconvenience those individuals who need access to services offered by service providers. In an effort to reduce the number of such occurrences and to ensure that you are well aware of our policies in this regard, the sections below give you a details of our Policy in regards to Cancellation, No-Show and Refund:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel any session or class that you previously booked and paid for, you can do this directly from the Aseema App. You would need to select the session or service and select the ‘Cancel’ option.
In the event that you need to cancel a session, we urge you to do this so as early as possible. This is because we charge cancellation fees for late cancels and missed classes.
- You may cancel your class up to 24 hours before the class begins and request to receive a full refund.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours of the start time, or if you miss a reservation without cancelling, you will be charged for the full session.
- We request you to also note that cancellation fees cannot be waived or used to offset the payments for any other session or service.
- Please also note that we don’t provide refunds to customers who change their minds after successfully receiving the service or class.
Cancellations can be done only through Aseema’s Mobile Application:
- If you have paid for the class through the Aseema Mobile Application, then you would need to cancel your classes only through the Aseema Mobile Application.
- If you cancel directly with a Service Provider, including through any online or mobile account you have with a Service Provider, independent of Aseema Health, you would still be charged the full amount that the Service Provider charges for such class.
Once we receive your request for a refund, our business office personnel will conduct a detailed review and inquiry. If they find that the refund is elibible, they will acknowledge the same to you. The refund would be processed. The following are anticipate timelines of the process:
- After we process the refund, it can take your bank up to 30 days to release the funds to you.
- Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the time the refund is requested to receive the refund.
Aseema is committed to providing the best possible levels of service an care throughout your entire experience with us. If you have any questions on obtaining your refund or any of the content above, please do contact us on any of the following:
- Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Telephone: +9719845341615
- Postal Address : 5/4, 3rd Floor, BP Wadia Road, Basavangudi, Bangalore – 560004