We want all users of our solution and website to have a safe, interesting and friendly experience. We have an obligation to conduct our business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws, and we have highlighted the ones that resonate strongly with us, in the sections below.
We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Accordingly, all users of Aseema’s Website and our solutions must comply with this Code of Conduct. Your use of this website means that you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
We may need to revise the Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page.
Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make. If you reasonably believe that anything on this website contravenes this Code of Conduct, please notify us by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BREACH OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT
It will be solely the decision of Aseema as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. We have the right to take appropriate measures to address the breach of the Code of Conduct.
I am responsible for the content I post on Aseema and:
- I will not post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I will not post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I will not post content that is defamatory.
- I will not post content that is obscene or contains child pornography.
- I will not post content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person, product, or service.
- I will not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- I will not post content that creates liability for Aseema or harms its business operations or reputation.
- I will act ethically and with integrity.
- I will comply with all of Aseema ‘s policies.
- I will respect the rights of all Users.
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I will have regard for Users’ interests, rights and safety.
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
- I will not agree to do work I am not qualified to do
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I will not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where written authorization is given by Aseema.
- I will not ask other Aseema users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through official website and Aseema mobile app features.
- I will not engage in fraud or any illegal activities
- I will not use the Site to illegally transfer funds.
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback about any person, product, or service.
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
- I will not participate in Programs involving illegal behaviour.
- I will only bid on Programs that I plan to complete.
- I will not indulge in spam and will not obtain names obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails (“Spam”).
- I will not use Aseema to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).
- I will not agree to do work I am not capable of doing.